Wednesday, July 8, 2009

Swag Bucks

I’ll admit I was kind of skeptical about Swagbucks until I started using it regularly. Now I absolutely love Swag Bucks! Here's why I'm a huge fan:

* Get Results: I get similar search results to what I would get using Google
* Rewarding: You earn Swagbucks by doing things you would normally do on the internet - using a search engine, online shopping, reading blogs, etc.
* Big Wins: You can often win more than a single point. There are also free codes given out often. Read their blog to catch them while they're valid.
* Referrals are Easy: Anyone can refer their friends to use Swagbucks and earn points faster.
* Prizes & Rewards: It's easy to select and redeem your reward of choice when you have earned 45 points. You can redeem a maximum of two rewards per day.

The biggest reason why I'm a fan of Swagbucks? I'm earning gift cards by doing something I'd normally do on the web - using a search engine. It doesn't require any extra email. I've just bookmarked Swagbucks.com so that I can get there easily anytime I want to search for something. They also have toolbars that you can download so that it becomes part of your internet browser. I hope that it becomes a great resource for you to earn some gift cards just by searching the web!

My favorite reward that you can redeem with your Swagbucks is the $5 Amazon.com gift certificate. You can redeem one after earning 45 Swagbucks. It's the best value I've found in the gift cards section of the Swagstore because it costs only 9 Swagbucks per dollar. The beauty of Amazon.com gift cards is that you can use several in one transaction, and if you take advantage of free shipping than you really can get something for free!



Swagbucks also just announced that you can now redeem 80 Swagbucks for $5 Cash with PayPal. What a great option so you can use that cash for anything (like bills).



You can also redeem your Swag Bucks for a variety of gift cards including: Barnes & Noble, Starbucks, Target, Lowes, Victoria's Secret, and many more...



If you haven’t signed up with Swag Bucks yet, you can earn 3 Swagbucks today just for signing up!

How to get started with 3 Swagbucks (brand new sign-ups only):

1. Sign-up for Swagbucks by registering with your name

2. You'll get 3 Swagbucks as a new member, this is the normal promotion

3. Hurray! You've got 3 Swagbucks to get your new account kicked-off!
4. Now start using Swagbucks as your search engine and win more!






















No comments:

Post a Comment